Connolly Electric & Mechanical is hiring for a full-time experienced Residential Service Electrician/Residential Wireman to join our team. You will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems. To perform in this role, you need a minimum of 8-year residential experience and light commercial experience.
- Minimum 8-years residential experience
- Light commercial experience
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Self-reliant & dependable
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 40+ hours a week. Overtime and weekend work available.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Plans
- Dental/Vision Plans
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible