At Connolly Electric & Mechanical, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Cottonwood & Prescott is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily share with you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Connolly Electric & Mechanical a call at 928-251-4327. We’re happy to help!