As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort while going through the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential issues before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Connolly Electric & Mechanical will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Connolly Electric & Mechanical a call at 928-639-4251 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.