There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Cottonwood & Prescott, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Connolly Electric & Mechanical expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Cottonwood & Prescott. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Connolly Electric & Mechanical a call at 928-251-4327 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.